Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

End of Grade 2 writing - Task 3!

Paddy

Comments:
My sister

She likes pets
she likes watching TV
she likes her computer games

but

there is one thing
she
doesn´t like:
playing football


João Pedro
 
my sister

My sister's name is mafalda.
She is sixteen years old.
she likes playing the guitar and watching tv,
She likes the playing on the cumputer
but
there's one thing
she doesn't like:
playing football.


Filipa
 
My sister
My sister's name is Ana.
She is seventeen years old.
She likes reading books, playing computer games and playing SuDoKu but she doesn't like listening music.
She is very inteligent and I like her!
Tó-Zé
 
MY SON TIAGO

I love my son:
He likes me and his mum!
He likes Noddy and Bob the Builder
He loves strawberry yoghurt and bread!
And he loves having a bath...
But, there is one thing he doesn't like:
He doesn't like eating when he doesn't want to!

Paddy
 
My brother:

he likes listening to music
he likes playing football
he likes wrestling
but
there is one thing he doesn´t like reading a text

Nuno Gonçalo
 
my cousin

my cousin's name is Rita
she likes reading a book
she likes watching DVDs
she likes playing with her friends
but
there is one thing
she doesn't like:
playing andeball.

***Mariana***
 
My sister
My sister's name is ines
She is 13 years old.
She likes reading abike, playing computer games and listening music but she doesn't playingsudoko.She is very inteligent and I don't like her!


JD
 
my sister

she likes pets
she like reading a book
she likes her computer games

but

there is one thing
she
dosen´t like
playing football

by:mary c
 
My Best Friend
He likes playing volleyball
He likes choclate bars
He likes his BTT bike
but
there are three things he doesn't like:
he doesn't like wrestling
he doesn't like diving
he doesn't like lovely stories
André & André Lda
 
MY FATHER AND MOTHER

HE LIKE CARS AND SHE DON´T LIKE
SHE LIKE COOKING AND HE DON´T LIKE
HE LIKE RACING AND SHE DOESN´T LIKE
BUT
NOW IS VERY HAPPY


BY:LUIS
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?