Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Our Family Poems

Click on 'comments' and write your
p
oem...


Comments:
my cousin's name is Joana
my sister's name is Rita
my cousin likes banana
my sister likes play the guitar



****Filipa*****
 
My sister

I have got a sister
she like's her school
i am mister
she says:you are cool


JD
 
my friend is very nice
my cousin's name is Rita
my friend doesn't like mice
she can jump a metre




*=)Mariana (=*
 
My sister

I have got a siter and her name is Ana and she doesn't like banana.
My sister go to the shoop and I says:«Stop».



Tó-Zé
 
My brother name is Miguel
And he don´t like hell
He is slim
And his favourite activity is SWIM




Nuno Gonçalo
 
My friend is funny
my cusin is small
my friend like honey
my cusin like fotball

my friend matunbina
she is the girl of jonh cena
André & André Lda
 
Some of these poems are very funny - well done! I really like the rhymes!!
Great stuff - now do some more!
 
We think this is cool and your poems are funny! Oliver from IH Aveiro & Steve from IH Torres Vedras
 
Interesting and delightful poems. Thank you!

Andreas & Martin
 
These are some fantastic poems!! Well done!

Beverly and Cristina
 
well done!
Carry on writing and we will carry on enjoying your work.

Richard
Joe
 
We read all the poems
Thought they were nice
Very sweet homes
Sorry about the lice.


Mik + Aniger + Aluap
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?